Monday, November 19, 2012

Falling for the Fall

Capture the Fall: Sligo Creek


I had a lot of fun with this project seeing as it gave me an excuse to go out and take a nice, long walk. I got all of these clips one day when I was inspired to go outside into the freezing weather and capture the beauty that is Autumn. Personally I hate the Fall, but I have to admit it does look much prettier through a camera lens. I tried to intermingle peaceful nature shots with some more bizarre shots (e.g. car lights blinking, a rotting pumpkin, and a cat rolling around) since Fall isn't all about nature. After capturing the footage, I used WeVideo to put all the clips together and edit everything. The really hard part was actually finding the music for the project since I couldn't figure out how to download anything on my really slow and temperamental computer. But here are the fruits of my labor, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment