Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Blog Post

1. Hi, I'm Milena! I like kittens and sunshine. I also like clean laundry because it's warm and smells nice. Platypi are the best animals ever. They're the best because they sweat milk and have poisonous glands on the back of their legs but still manage to look really cute. Regarding film-making, I'm particularly interested in the recording part and the different cinematographic techniques that can be used. I'd rather be in front of the camera than behind it but filming is fun too. My favorite film project that I've worked on has to be my Info flow show opening sequence. This particular project took a lot of planning, editing, and overall creativity. I'm hoping to use this blog to discover more about film making and share my findings with the world.

2. We can use our blog to...
  • display past projects in addition to new ones as we complete them.
  • give our peers feedback on their projects for future refrence.
  • share change project ideas and progress with our other group members.
  • share any interesting information related to the class or film-making.
3. I chose this picture for my first blog post because I feel like the new school year is a time for everyone to open up to display the talent and creativity they have to share. This photograph is also just really colorful and inspiring so I thought I'd share.


image source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/laurenceshan/108050432/

1 comment:

  1. I like your ideas about what we can use our blogs for. I also agree about laundry. You seem like one smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete