Monday, May 20, 2013

Hollywood Reflections: Week Three


     This has been quite the productive week for my team. All of our footage, music, and voiceovers have been imported and edited. Our rough cutt is complete. Our audio has all been panned and adjusted to -12dB as well. Now all thats left to do is figure out the special effects and video transitions. On the side, we also still have to finish our title slide and finalize our credits, although they look pretty good. 
     Throughout the video editing process this week, I have spent my share of time cutting down the clips. I also fixed most of the audio problems. Finally, I started messing around with some of the video effects and found some interesting ones that my group may like. So far, everything is coming together very nicely.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment